1. Do you make plans? Short term, long term?
2. Has your life happened as you planned?
3. What has gone exactly as you planned?
4. What unexpected things you have experienced that you never even thought of planning or dreaming for your life?
5. What obstacles you’ve had that you could not foresee?
6. Are you flexible? Are you comfortable not doing things as planned and open for new opportunities as they arise?
7. How are you finding balance between making plans for life and being open for opportunities that arise?
8. What are the things in life you want to accomplish, experience and do?
9. How are you making those dreams reality? Are you committed to them every day or are you just waiting that they will/might happen?
10. What can you do today that you were planning on doing tomorrow?
And bonus: write a list of all of those crazy amazing once-in-a-lifetime things you have done in your life that you never thought you’d do. But you did anyways.
Resources and other articles to read.
Life is a Gamble no Matter How You Play It